Did you know there is a proven way to make your wish a reality? In a by a small circle of influencers well-recognized book “De Creatiespiraal” (Spiral of Creation), Marinus Knoope describes 12 steps to make your wish come true. These are the steps to follow.
1) The first step is to cherish the silence and relax. Get in the flow and let the ideas come to you.
2) If you have a clear idea you can write your wish on paper. That is the first act of creation.
3) What helps to get your wish into your system is to visualize what you want. Attach feelings to it, make it something you long for.
4) If you believe in something you can make it happen. You can use affirmations to make your belief stronger: I make big money whatever it takes for example.
5) Now it’s time to express your idea, share it with the world. Other people can help to make your wish come true.
6) To go in more detail it is good to do research, this gives you a clearer idea of the dos and don’ts.
7) No idea without a plan. To know which steps you have to make is an essential part of wish-creation. Every step brings you closer to your wish come true.
8) To start is to decide that you want to make your wish reality.
9) Now you can start to act, that is the real work, you can make it happen.
10) No-one ever said it’s gonna be easy, that’s why you have to persevere, only then you will bring it to the end.
11) You have brought your wish into the world, now you can pick the fruits of it and receive the reward.
12) The last but not least step is the appreciation of the work you’ve done. It is an often neglected but necessary step. Think about the Champaign sports winners open after winning a sports game, it keeps them running for the next game.
So now you know the secrets of making your wishes reality. One of my wishes was to create an officeless business. That’s how I found the FREE Video Series. They helped me getting clear which steps to take making my wish come true. In the training and business set-up, they facilitate they make the above steps tangible. Here’s how to apply for free training.